- Brand: Ballo.
Lens width: 46mm
Nose bridge: 12mm
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain sustainably sourced cork, recycled canvas and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized/UV400 Revo mirror
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases
- have a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults
Barn Owl Sunglasses | Black Cork Frame with Brown Polarised Lenses
The same exact dimensions and fit as our best selling owl, with a bit more bulk added to carry you through tricky times and long nights. An added bonus is that this wise Owl floats on water.
Alistair Barnes founded Ballo in 2013. The name “Ballo” comes from a combination of his family name, Barnes, and his mother’s maiden name, Gallo. Ballo also means “I dance” in Italian. A happy coincidence, as he loves to dance.
Made from recycled materials
Plant a tree for each pair sold
Repurposed manufacturing offcuts
Carbon neutral production
Estimated delivery by: 11/12/2021