- Brand: Ballo.
Lens width: 50mm
Nose bridge: 17mm
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain recycled paper, upcycled wood veneer/fabric offcuts and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized/UV400 Revo mirror
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases
- have a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults
Burge Sunglasses | Walnut Frame with Revo Mirror Lenses
Rumored to cause isolated high pressure zones for a 5km radius and named after a man in a permanent purple patch – the Burge will be effortlessly owning beaches for years to come.
Alistair Barnes founded Ballo in 2013. The name “Ballo” comes from a combination of his family name, Barnes, and his mother’s maiden name, Gallo. Ballo also means “I dance” in Italian. A happy coincidence, as he loves to dance.
Made from recycled materials
Plant a tree for each pair sold
Repurposed manufacturing offcuts
Carbon neutral production
Estimated delivery by: 07/12/2021