- Brand: Ballo.
Lens width: 46mm
Nose bridge: 12mm
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain recycled paper, upcycled wood veneer/fabric offcuts and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized/UV400 Revo mirror
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases
- have a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults
Mungo Sunglasses | African Fabric 3 Frame with UV400 Grey Lenses
Wisdom is usually something that comes with experience and time. The Owl is certain to fast track this process and turn you into Wizard overnight.
Alistair Barnes founded Ballo in 2013. The name “Ballo” comes from a combination of his family name, Barnes, and his mother’s maiden name, Gallo. Ballo also means “I dance” in Italian. A happy coincidence, as he loves to dance.
Made from recycled materials
Plant a tree for each pair sold
Repurposed manufacturing offcuts
Carbon neutral production
Out of stock