- Brand: Ballo.
Lens width: 50mm
Nose bridge: 18mm
- handmade in Woodstock, Cape Town
- contain recycled paper, upcycled wood veneer/fabric offcuts and bio-resin
- temples fitted with spring hinges for comfort
- lenses are highest CR39 polarized/UV400 Revo mirror
- can be fit with your prescription/RX lenses by any optometrist
- come packaged in hard and soft cases
- have a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults
Portia Sunglasses | African Fabric 3 with Brown Polarised Lenses
Smooth and sumptuous. The curves of the Portia give rise to a feeling of a rare ephemeral embrace of the soul.
Alistair Barnes founded Ballo in 2013. The name “Ballo” comes from a combination of his family name, Barnes, and his mother’s maiden name, Gallo. Ballo also means “I dance” in Italian. A happy coincidence, as he loves to dance.
Made from recycled materials
Plant a tree for each pair sold
Repurposed manufacturing offcuts
Carbon neutral production
Estimated delivery by: 07/12/2021